Alternatives of Meesho
If you are considering Meesho from B2B sourcing point of view, you may also want to explore similar alternatives or competitors of Meesho to find a solution that fits your need.
Apparel sourcing services are widely used by Fashion brands for a variety of reasons – ranging from finding good suppliers to ensuring the suppliers deliver goods on time and within the agreed quality parameters.
We have put together a list of top 10 alternatives of Meesho that provide similar services across their platform.
1- Hula Global
Hula Global is an apparel supply chain company that operates a network of apparel manufacturing factories in India, Bangladesh and Vietnam. Hula Global’s core focus is new product development and production for fashion & lifestyle products.
- Pros – Hula Global’s core strengths are quality and turn-around time.
- Cons – MOQs
If you are looking for vendors specifically from China and are willing to source and manage vendors on your own, then Meesho platform provides a very robust and strong pipeline of suppliers from China.
- Pros – Strong Dynamic pipeline of Chinese Suppliers
- Cons – Most Suppliers are from China and you have to do the entire vendor management yourself
If you are looking for absolutely no inventory, then Oberlo provides a solid supplier base across the Dropshipping model.
- Pros – Strong supplier base which follows no inventory model
- Cons – The Dropshipping prices are usually 5X or higher than regular production orders and might leave you with almost no margin at all
GenieMode is tech enabled manufacturing platform for making fashion sourcing easy for Fashion Brands. Using its platform, brands can search, connect and manage their production.
- Pros – Strong strength in sourcing for Home Furnishing and décor
- Cons – Limited category expertise outside of Home Category
IndiaMart competes directly with Meesho and is considered a formidable supplier directory for suppliers from India
- Pros – Strong Dynamic pipeline of Indian Suppliers
- Cons – Only Suppliers from India and you have to do the entire vendor management yourself
If you are looking for absolutely no inventory, then Spocket provides a solid supplier base across the Dropshipping model. Spocket competes directly head-on with Oberlo
Pros – Strong supplier base which follows no inventory model
Cons – The Dropshipping prices are usually 5X or higher than regular production orders and might leave you with almost no margin at all
If you are a creator and looking for an end-to-end service in a box, then Pietra studio can be a better alternative to Meesho
Pros – Strong focus on creators
Cons – The prices could be much higher than the usual sourcing prices
If you are looking to Dropshipping and the products that you are Dropshipping require customized printing, then we would definitely recommend Printful as an alternative to Meesho.
Website link – www.printful.com
- Pros – No inventory risks
- Cons – The prices could be much higher than the usual sourcing prices
If you are based in Germany or Europe and are looking for a regional sourcing solution partner, then Sqetch can be a better alternative to Meesho
- Pros – Based in Europe, provides a la carte services
- Cons – The prices could be much higher than the usual sourcing prices as most suppliers are still based in Asia and you still have to do vendor management on your own.
10- Supply Compass
Supply Compass touts itself as a Sustainable Product Development and Delivery Software for Fashion Brands & their Manufacturers. They have a list of verified manufacturers who are at par with suppliers from other platforms.
- Pros – Strong software to manage communication between the brand and its vendors
- Cons – You have to execute and oversee the production yourself