“App” shall mean the software application proposed to be launched, which can be downloaded from a public forum and installed and operated on any computer or handheld device.
“Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action or any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to your mobile or storage device, crashes, breach of security and encryption.
“Platform” shall mean the App (if applicable) and the Website, as the context may so require.
“Sensitive Personal Data or Information” consists of information relating to the following:
- financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to us for providing service; and
- any of the information received under above clauses by us for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the right to information act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information. “third party(ies)” refers to any person or entity other than you or us. “website” shall mean www.Hulaglobal.com.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We are the sole owner of the information collected through the platform. We may collect and process sensitive personal data or information provided by you in the following forms:
- Information provided by you at the time of registration such as your name, age, address, email id and phone number. Providing additional information beyond what is required at the time of registration is entirely optional and can be altered or removed by you at any time;
- Information that you provide directly to us via email or electronic communication;
- Information that you provide to us over telephone. We may make and keep a record of such information shared by you; and
- Information that you provide to us in physical form whether sent through post or courier or handed over to our representatives in person.
Every computer/mobile device connected to the internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s Internet Protocol or “IP” address. When you request a page from any page within the Platform, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Platform.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Our primary goal in collecting your Sensitive Personal Data or Information is to customize the content you see on our Platform, to fulfil your requests for certain Services and to contact you in the future to discuss our Services.
- Authenticate your login information;
- Enable our security features;
- Show you advertising; and
- Improve and develop the features of the Platform.
Please feel free to change your browser settings if you do not wish to accept cookies. However, please note that changing your browser setting may affect your experience on the platform.
Communication: We may offer email, app notifications (if applicable), short message service (sms), multimedia message service (mms) or other forms of communication to respond to any queries that you may have, to provide any information in connection with the relevant services availed by you and to ensure that such services have been provided to you in a timely manner. You may receive such communication when you have registered as a user.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
To the extent necessary to provide you the Services, we may provide your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to the following Third Parties without notice to you:
- Supply partners, who work on behalf of or with us to provide you with such services, to help us communicate with you or to maintain the Platform, on a ‘need to know’ basis.
- Governmental authorities, in such manner as permitted or required by applicable law; and
Legal proceedings: In the event, we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process, your Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoena, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPS
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Your information will be retained with the Company as long as your account is active. If you wish to cancel your account or request that the Company no longer uses your information, you may contact the Company at +91 98708 53134 or send an email to [email protected]. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements or for other business purposes.
Platform is not intended for use by minors and we strongly encourage you and your representatives to supervise the online activities of your and your representatives’ minor children.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY QUESTIONS
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
- Name: Mr. Karan Bose
- Contact Number: +91 98708 53134
- Email Id: [email protected]
Policy for NDNC